Sunday, December 2, 2007

881

My sister married to Singaporean dropby.We had dinner and she mentioned that the latest Singaporean movie titled : 881.

Hey,I always like Singaporean movie,their movies really reflex the life in the island nation.I'm a fan of their Actor cum film director cum comedian Jack Neo.His movies such as Money No Enough,I no Stupid,That One No Enough and my favourite Runaway,which the little girl won the Best Actor for Kids in an International Chinese Film Awards.

Now,it's another new movie 881 from Royston Tan.
They never ashamed of how they speaks,the story line is simple,straight to what they are meant to be.Even their props are very realistic.Unlike Malaysian Drama...they sucks.

You guys should go look for it.I like the Hokkien Songs.The costumes are really crazy.The actor and actresses ...Oh well.Go see it. I love the Heroine's competitor The Durian Girls.They are much prettier and sexier then the heroines.
The ending is not that great..but hey.I love the Hokkien Songs. LOL

Found the Movie trailer here . Thank God there's youtube. hehe..!!

No comments: