Friday, November 30, 2007

A blast from the past.

Was checking out my jumpcut video profile and here's a video from the past.My driving buddies.We had a spirited drive to Lata Kinjang,Perak in yester years.
My E30 was running on 242 Getrag Dogleg with 3.25 Limited Slip Differential...Top speed only 200kmh. But on the trunk road,it's superb.Noticed, when I was on the run with my friend's E30S50...I was actually out of revs.

Well,now I'm back on 260Getrag and still running on 3.25 LSD.Tried it yesterday while on my way back from Ipoh yesterday.Was testing out my top speed .On my 4th gear, 180kmh ,revs 6500 and anuder 700rpm to the engine revs cut from Alpina Performance Chip.( Thanks Chris CabE30).Can't get the top speed of my car yet,by the time I'm on 5th gear,I had to slow down...cars in front was taking a slow cruise. But now...I'm bored of my car. Thinking of selling it.

There were Golf Gti MKII,MazdaMX5,Brabus Smart Roadster,Toyota Levin,BMW E30 with S50poweplant and me,I'm lazy to edit all the cars to be in the video

Anyway,here's the video.


Now I'm trying to look for the video of Last Christmas Eve Drive with the same bunch,but this time I really pushmy car to it's limit while chasing a friend's Porsche GT3.Unfortunately,I forgot which folder in my HD which I stored it in? *sigh*

No comments: