Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sepang.Open Track Day .

It was Deepavali and i got news from ItaliaAuto.net about the open track session in Sepang SIC.
Well, I smsed a few friends and here's some picures.

Andrew's Civic ..and we got the whole pit to ourselves.



There were bunch of Lotuses and Singaporean Scoobies. The cars that surprises me were the Formula BMW and A bunch of Porsche.


The Porsche


A friend who never fail to turn up whenever I called or informed him of open track day. My friend Adam with his E46M3 CSL.


The track is a bit wet...I was ask to test drive a friend's MME track car.The Toyota Levin 111. Running on all 4 slick tyres. Turn 5&6 and turn 12&13 a bit scary.My fastest lap was 2 min 50 secs.



Here's Adam in action....man!!! that car is noisy.



To be continued..my internet connection is slow.Hard to upload pictures and vids. stay tune TK.

Here's Andrew in his fast EG6...


The only Alfa on track that day.

My son was lucky that day... as there were not that many cars.He was at the pit and I don't want him to miss the adventures in the track.I told him to pose and he can brag about his experience that he saw a Formula BMW in person.


And here the car which I've driven....hehe!!

3 comments:

Touge King said...

More More :)

EvilaineKhoo said...

wah lau...!!!! cool cool... more more tooo!! :p

Red_ said...

LOL
i didnt khur fu's name was andrew!