Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It was the engineers that built the cars.

This is the sole reason why I drive BMWs....In 70s BMW has the engineers to built the car to win races. Now,Engineers are told to built a car for BMW to sell in the market and for the races. I love the 70s era where they were developing the the M10 engine which won a lot of races and still winning races till now.Until they ...gave the Porcshe a goods run for their money in the North America.Until they came up with the turbocharged 1000bhp F1 cars that stunned the F1 scene at that time . I read about it on Total BMW Magazine. I wish I can scan it and post it up here...but can't recall where I stashed the it.

Well,TK,Yeap....here's for you two.
Teh E34...aaahhhhh!!! I love it more the the E39 and the latest E60.No doubt they are good. But...E34 will always have a special place in my garage,If I can afford to have a garage.lol
The M30 Chain drives, a.k.a. " The Big Six"

The engine was an upgraded version engine from legendary car from M1...I heard that there's only one in Malaysia...somewhere in a Palace in Pahang.

Wanna know how an M1 race breed car sound like??


This is the closest I can get to the Mi Race car... whoa!!!!!! Had the previllage of seeng he car in person last year when BMW brought their Heritage car here in Malaysia during the F1...it's much more worth while then watching F1 that year.


BMW are not stupid...I've learned the hard way...I spent more then RM12K modding my M20 engine. Just to get anuder extra 30NM of torques and 20horsepower...for what??Still,it's not even a match for the BMW S14 Motorsports engine.But then again..thats another stories.

As for now...I'll be happy to get any car that are reliable and can get me from A to B no matter the distance. I can only dream..

2 comments:

Touge King said...

Zoggee,

We always look for trouble, don't we? I was faithful to my RX7s regardless of the daily gremlins that bugged me.. Despite the problems, there would be one beautiful sunny day, when I took the car out, and it revved and handled beautifully, like a dream :)

And bam, shit happened the next day, and the car spent another week at the shop :P

I am in no position to advise you on your E30, but man, I know you'd missed her, that's for sure.

Unknown said...

Bro, looking at the amount of money you spent on your beautiful E30, I think I better stay away from bimmers. :)