Thursday, December 13, 2007

9th Dec Kampung Gajah Track Day Pictures And Videos

The Fun Begins!!!
We had our breakfast and the BC Machine guys that convoy from Bukit Mertajam was already half way there.

Tan was there early to sought out some gremlins on his Perdana,He intercepted their arrival....an hour early!!

He paged me through their PTT( Maxis Push To Talk) Chanel that I shud go there asap.I helped by telling them that they shud have fun..but must adhere to the rules that was stated in TK's blog.

-Helmets.
- No smoking in the track,
-passing signals
- basic proper sitting and steering .
-only one passenger allowed .

if you guys wanna learn proper car control technic...I highly recomends that you guys join the High Perfomance Events.

As for newbies that came along with them.. Tan suggest that previous outing participant sits with them and roughly tell them the lines at a slow 5laps ,stricly no overtaking. And they themself agrees that the newbie goes in among them.

As for those who driven in the track before...they agree that they won't be driving whenever the newbies are in.....cool bunch.!

Peng's and the guys came an hour after that...he came with his Subaru Verison 7.His colleuge also tag along...both of them from Smart Car club from the Central Region.


Here's the pictures...passing thru the Grandstand.

My brother's E36 328i M.















Jay Kang's Perdana E2 M















Peng from KL with his Scoobies.....Dude,I hate you now! Why did you let me drive ur car?? Now i'm crazy over Scoobies....hehe!














Andrew in Honda EG6 and Calven Toyota Vios














hehe...my brother again.




























Here's Fasso...with his Toyota 4AGZE AE86 front cut.He just recently installed the Hankook RS2 tyres n the front and keeps complaining that his car gott no grip on the rear tyres....bah!!! I told you so...the Hankook are grippy!















TK is a very kind man...he ask Kenneth Smart Roadster to park in his place.














We had stop for lunch and prayers ...everybody was hungry .
But the good fun really starts after that...its rained. Tougeking went out with his friends....I can't resist,I joined them in my Starlet trying to drift.Almost evrybody joined...even my brother





























Look at TK's Toyota....the rear wheel actually lifted off the ground!!! Awesome.!!!

Here's the best picture...too bad,the stands barrier was in the way.*sigh*















A newbie from KL...Jeff from California,who came with his Brother In Law. I met him at HPC last month in Sepang Circuit during the HPC events.Julian,the HPC Chief instructor ask me about Jeff's E30 that surging in corners...and always spun whenever exiting corners.

I found out that his throttle body springs are tension are hard...I loosen it a round and wahla!!!! The car is back....more easierto drive.
Here's a pictures of me driving his car trying to figure out his problems...HArd on accelerator and spuns easily. Damn...His E30 looks sexy from behind.
























































Here's Clement's MME Track car....Lau Hia and Tan trying to give chase during the rain...and the MME driver was way too good for them. They couldn't even catch up.














BC Machine guy....Lau Hia,damn daring driver. A bit of Ah Beng tho.














and here's my Starlet in action.


























But of all the pictures that my son snapped....I wonder what the hell are the girls thinking about.

I find it cute...my daughter disturbing somebody's girlfriend. haha..















It was a fun weekend...evcerybody had fun.They drove on dry track...then when TK went crazy drifting ,heck! even me joinning him and the rest joined in.

I had a minor problems too...the clips for my clutch cable broke ! I drove for almost 3 laps without clutch...oh well,a good time for me to practise my cluthless shifting.
I lost it when I was trying to drift but I spun then the engine dies ,Henry the BC Machine mechanics fixed my problem by adding a hose clips .The videos is still in
the hands of the BC Machine guys up north. Awaiting the cds from them....! quik guys....I can't wait.

We finish off our track day at almost 6pm...while everybody was packing up to go.The hornbills decides to dropby to bid goodbye.



















No doubt it was a fun weekend driving in Kampung Gajah track...but for those who's interested to know the limit of your car..and learn car controls.By all mean...please have a look at the HPC events. TK and me were merely helping friends to book a date in Kampung Gajah and not as a competitors to HPC events.Whom we've learned so much and respect !!
Who knows,I might ask the HPC Management to book the track for its instructors Alvin,Brian...Kenny???? Call me Zoggee at 1-800-Come la Scared ah!!?

Cheers guys..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Zoggee,TK,DK,Steven,TanPV6,Fasso,Old Brother@Lau Hia and Crazy Eh@Yellow Ford...u guys rulez in the rain...makkai shumakkai betui...:D

Zoggee said...

Hey Chew,

TK told me abt a guy from upnorth...issit you.

Actually,it's good to learn how to drive in the rain....In The Track,in a control enviroment.

You can actually know the limits of ur tyres.

Cheers

Unknown said...

zoggee y didn't see my interplay wan!!!! interplay not cute izit??? so din have pic here... haha....lol.... just kidding... actually i just drop by herebut dunno wat 2 said so luan luan write