Friday, October 5, 2007

Wakeboarding

A friend introduce me to this sport and now I'm hooked.Another friend got hooked too.
We usually go to The Mines Beach Resort until recently anuder friend from a car club took over the opreation in Puchong. We...Wei Li and me just simply wants to wakeboards. Both operators of the sports will always be our friends.

Here's a short video of a friend who got balls of steel..We call him Krazeepete.

Barefooting.!!



I've tried at Puchong when the French guy was operating the sports in Puchong....f*ck! will never ever try that again.




Here's Gary..my dear friend at The Mines Beach Resort.




Wei Li doing his first heelside single wake jump.



TK and Charsiu..when??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wakeboard ar?? tempting :) I'm sure I would get hooked like you too... arghh... I shud stay away from it for the moment... hahaha...

Touge King said...

Awesome vids! Rock on!!!