Sunday, October 14, 2007

It"s a sad weekend for me.

Just received a few sms invitation from them,my friends from Perak. Asking me to go to their Aidlfitri open house...I do feel sad that I couldn't be back at my hometown due to some personal problems. TWO fucking years.

This area used to be my playground.Click the picture for clearer view.



My dear kampung friends at Kampung Selamat...a the edge of Bukit Merah Lake.
Before I moved to KL since 2001,we used to go every weekend fishing for Sebarau,Toman,Temekang Kalui , Birds hunting ,camping in Pulau Ubi,swimming and doing some crazy stunts the kampung way.Even tho they are normal typical Bumiputra simple minded bunch.They treats me as their own....believe me.!! I even wears "sarongs" , ate the kenduri , makan setalam,kenduri nasi ulam and sambal belacan,played kompang and all those Bumiputra cultures. boy...I do miss them.They taught me a lot abt respecting their cultures.
I miss my favourite Kuih Samprit,Lemang with serunding.

My dear friends...Cikgu Salim,Cikgu Badrol,Cikgu Fauzi,Epoi,Tuyud,Dayat,Ulat and Pak Su Halim!!!!




I miss you guys!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidlfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin. from ur friend Aloong!

I will make an effort to spend times like we used to....

3 comments:

Touge King said...

I know how you feel bro... Friends from the Kampong always bring back fond memories. Hope you can resolve the problems and plan for the next Raya, so that you can spend some good times with old time buddies.

Cheer up :)

Unknown said...

ya, cheer up bro! let's look at the positive side. :)

Azuri said...

man.. you made me missed my kampung so much now.. how i missed those 'kampung action' as well.. haihh... need to go back soon.. haven't been back for two years already..

zoggee, you are have been raised well with the kampung cultures.. and my kampung is just a few km ahead of yours..

cheer up bro.. we'll go back soon..!