Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Driving my E30.

My E30..I parked her in the house for almost 3 weeks after her 4th manual gearbox transplanted.It's almost near the AidilFitri Festives break.My works needs me to drive to meet up with a few customer near Shah Alam and Port Kelang.
Was in a rush trying to get something really urgently done. So,I really need to drive fast. I found out that...The gearing are too tall. Need not used the fith gear at all?? Oh well, seems like his gearing is suitable or highway runs...not really for tracking.Unless I run on higher ratios rear differential.

Here'a two short clips of my drive today...I dun care if I got speeding tickets today. Really rushing to help my workers to get by for the festives break. In shorts...I AM pissed at my Boss.I dun care if he read this ...





Osflanker,TK,Yeap,Elaine... Wanna join me someday?

6 comments:

EvilaineKhoo said...

hehe join u do wat??? go klang eat BKT ar?? or go bentong eat curry "san ju yoke"? anything related with food.. pls count me in hahaa...

i guess things will be more happening with the grand arrival of TK.... hahaha ^^

Unknown said...

would love to... but this kind of road, my car sure cannot keep up... :)

Touge King said...

I am coming!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You're coming with which car, bor? I seriously think you need another in between.. Your 2 cars currently are extreme at both ends.. :)

EvilaineKhoo said...

hehe but both also same swollowing fuel.... :p

Zoggee said...

Elaine,
We go Gohtong Jaya for breakfast with TK and Yeap.Yeah...where's there's good food...I will be there.

Yeap,
We can always drive at a slower pace...hehe..!

TK,
Come la Scared ah??
No..dude,we really love you to come.Maybe we can go Bentong.