Monday, October 8, 2007

7th Oct Kampung Gajah Track Day

I was kampung Gajah with a bunch of friends from KL. Supposed to be there on the track as early as 8.30 but we had a few unfortunate event. But the drive was indeed a nice drive, the guys had a good breakfast at famous duck noodles..*I envy them* But they were patience enough to wait for me to fix my exhaust which fell off near Kampung Besout near Sungkai town.


Here's the pictures

The ever reliable VW Golf Gti MKII
















MME racerboy with his E34































The guys from Italia Auto and the Cooper S driver?? Super clean and smoothess driver I've ever seen.



My driving God with his latest toys..His word...are like the verses my Driving Bible.



My driving buddies... Fabian's E30 and Wei Li's VW Gti Mk II


My Starlet.
I guess I must have driven her too hard. The engine blown and now in a frien'd workshop in Ipoh.They are gonna are very helpful and trying to rvive her back.* sob*

Click here for more stories of her breakdown : My helpful friends in Ipoh.

4 comments:

EvilaineKhoo said...

harlo... sorry to hear about ur car....

Zoggee said...

Hey Thanks...I was looking forward to meet you that day.Sorry.
I know my babe will be in good hands.

Cheers

Touge King said...

Direct link:

http://tougeking.blogspot.com/2007/10/for-zoggee-starlet-4age.html

Yeah bro, we really felt bad when we saw the holes in the block. Han and I both blew our share of engines in the past, so we know how it feels...

Your babe will be back in action very soon!

Cheer up :)

EvilaineKhoo said...

so... when's next?? ^^