Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Son trying out waterskiing.

Took my family to The Mines Beach Resorts in Balakong last Sunday and my son trying out.! Well,I'm happy cos he will be my passport for going wakeboarding more often. haha...yay!!!









And my daughter was having some fun palying at the man made beach pool on land.


I dunno what I will do without them.

Wei Li is getting better each time.





So,TK,Yeap and Elaine.
wanna come join me ? Its fun but a bit extreme.

Off topic,

I can't wait till 4th Novemeber. Couldn't wait to get my hnads on the Satria R3 track car. wuhoo!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bringing your son into the game as well?? good strategy bro... hahaha :)

EvilaineKhoo said...

cool... ur son and dotter very leng chai leng lui..

but... too bad im aqua-phobia... anway i can watch u guys play laaa... then after that go sepang play go kart :p

Chloe~ said...

ur daughter is really cute and your son is born to be a super star. :D