Sunday, February 17, 2008

What a day!!

Sorry folks,Was totally out .Lazy to update my blog.Too busy with works and my new house.

Happy Chinese New to all ..!!! Tai Keh Tua Huat Chai Ah!!!!!!

After 36 years, I finally learn how to do a back flip.Thanks to a very hyperactive lanky and sexy girl who can dance very well too....! She taught me how to do it on a trampoline at Aaron's wakeboarding area. Osflanker was the one who suggest that I learn from the best and I did. My back flip is not that nice..at least I did it. There are phobia's of landing face on but the lesson from the lanky girl really works.

The Pro wakeboarder fromAustralia Brad also teaches me how to do it ...his method is different,I was taught how to do it while holding the rope.Thanks Brad.

Here's a clips from Osflanker.


And one more thing....It's a small world after all. I heard that I got an admirer who read my blog and a friend of the admirer mention about me while at my BMW workshop today.Osflanker introduced me to Cheryl.

Hey....cheryl sends her regards!!!! tada!!!!!
















I was at my BMW workshop,poisoning a members of the BMWClub Malaysia to buy my yellow E30 and Osflanker hooke me up with the nice lady.I heard she went for BMW Drivers Training as well. Cheryl says that I got a fan...??? haha...Whoever you are. Here's Cheryl.

Then I rushed home,told my wife ..dress up! We are going to another friend's house somewhere near Sg.Buloh to his CNY open house. The meal was superb. Lovely house with huge aqaurium that goes down 20 footer plus and very nice cars. My friend even treat my kids with some fireworks.I even met with a rythmic gymnast gold medal winner in 1998 Comonwealth Gams,Serena. She's also the girlfriend of Alvin.The Principal of HPC Events. I enroled my daughter as her student. I want my daughter to learn gymnastic....thats would be fun to see in the future.LOL.
Will post up the video of fireworks soon...but guys.Please look at the cars!!! 2 unit of the new 6 series Cabrio and my favoruite The Honda S2000....now thats a car.I drove it at HPC event in Sepang SIC...Damn!!!!!! Nice!!!

No comments: